Purtroppo devo ancora attendere per comprare il mio nuovo pc, per ora sto usando quello di mio fratello,quindi non potendomi collegare col forum o sul blog spesso, ho deciso di fare la maionese in casa, anche xkè sono contro ai conservanti, e poichè mio nipote ne va matto, ho deciso di fargliela fare a lui..e devo dire la verità è venuta benissimooooo!!!!pronta per mangiare.....
Ecco la ricetta:
Quando la maionese è vicina alla consistenza che vogliamo aggiungete l’olio di semi,sbattete la maionese per altri 30 secondi e solo dopo versate il succo di limone e l'aceto, conservate in frigo!!
Unfortunately I still have to wait to buy my new PC, for now I'm using my brother's, so I can not connect with the forum or blog often, I decided to make mayonnaise at home, why am also against the preservatives, and as My nephew is crazy, I decided to make him do him .. and I must say the truth is Sold
a great time!! ready to eat .....
Here's the recipe:
All ingredients should be at room temperature. In a large bowl add the egg yolks. Beat with a whisk for a couple of minutes.
Add the salt and beat for 30 seconds until the yolks are thick and sticky. Start by pouring the oil drop by drop, be patient, if you do so you risk that the mayonnaise go crazy. As soon as the sauce thickens you can add the oil faster.
When the mayonnaise is close to the consistency that we want to add the vegetable oil, mayonnaise, beat for 30 seconds and only then pour the lemon juice and vinegar, preserved in the fridge!
Ecco la ricetta:
- 2 tuorli d’uovo
- un pizzico di sale
- 25ml di olio di semi
- 3 cucchiai di succo di limone filtrato
- aceto
Quando la maionese è vicina alla consistenza che vogliamo aggiungete l’olio di semi,sbattete la maionese per altri 30 secondi e solo dopo versate il succo di limone e l'aceto, conservate in frigo!!
Unfortunately I still have to wait to buy my new PC, for now I'm using my brother's, so I can not connect with the forum or blog often, I decided to make mayonnaise at home, why am also against the preservatives, and as My nephew is crazy, I decided to make him do him .. and I must say the truth is Sold
a great time!! ready to eat .....
Here's the recipe:
- 2 egg yolks
- a pinch of salt
- 25ml of seed oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice filtered
- vinegar
All ingredients should be at room temperature. In a large bowl add the egg yolks. Beat with a whisk for a couple of minutes.
Add the salt and beat for 30 seconds until the yolks are thick and sticky. Start by pouring the oil drop by drop, be patient, if you do so you risk that the mayonnaise go crazy. As soon as the sauce thickens you can add the oil faster.
When the mayonnaise is close to the consistency that we want to add the vegetable oil, mayonnaise, beat for 30 seconds and only then pour the lemon juice and vinegar, preserved in the fridge!


Nessun commento:
Posta un commento