Oggi non so proprio in vena di fare niente,anche se mi piacerebbe terminare alcuni lavoretti ormai dormienti...ma non posso, ho dei macigni al posto degli occhi e mi sento come se stesse passando un treno nella mia testa!!!!spero di stare bene presto,perchè non se ne puo' più con sto caldooooo che fa!!!!
Today I just can not in the mood to do anything, although I'd like to finish some chores now sleeping ... but I can not, I have rocks for eyes and I feel as if a train was passing in my head!! Hope to be well soon, because they can not 'do more with'm hot!!
Today I just can not in the mood to do anything, although I'd like to finish some chores now sleeping ... but I can not, I have rocks for eyes and I feel as if a train was passing in my head!! Hope to be well soon, because they can not 'do more with'm hot!!
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento